HOW DO YOU CONNECT? IT WORKS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS. FORTUNATELY FOR YOU, WE’VE GOT 10 OF THEM.
10. GET THE APP. First Assembly’s free app will keep you up to date on events, Life Groups and the latest messages, right on your phone. Search “First Assembly Lafayette” in the app store for iPhone and iPad and Android or Windows phones.
9. ATTEND THE GROWTH TRACK. This happens every Sunday night here at the church. It has 4 steps you can take to launch your spiritual journey and connect here at FACM. You can start on any step, so we hope to see you this Sunday night. Click Here to learn more about Growth Track.
8. VOLUNTEER. There’s no better way to get connected to great people than to serve alongside great people. Our teams rock. And there’s a spot for you, even if it’s only one Sunday a month. Learn more. Be sure to fill out a Volunteer Application and take the Spiritual Gifts Assessment too!
7. CHOOSE THE ENEWS. Opt-in here, and we’ll send you an update of the latest news at First Assembly. We don’t spam, we never give away your email, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
6. MAKE IT A FAMILY AFFAIR. Our Family Ministries — KidzTown and Nexus Student Ministries — are designed to engage parents in spiritual conversations with their kids. Use the weekly take-home materials from our kids classes or ask your student about the conversation in the service this week. Family interaction at its finest.
5. STUDY IN A CLASS. Our classes are great at making deep spiritual truths easy to understand and for engaging people in conversation about spiritual life and God’s thoughts on modern problems. Click here to see what classes are currently being offered.
4. GIVE TO THE MISSION. A generous heart is an open heart, and contribution always connects you. Plus, your giving is what makes any kind of connection at First Assembly possible. You can give at church on the weekends or via your computer or text. Learn more.
3. JOIN A LIFE GROUP. These smaller groups in homes around the city are connection at its best, meeting regularly in homes or at the church to encourage, study, and frankly, have fun. In a Life Group, you’ll find people to walk through life with you in all its ups and downs. Find a group near you.
2. SHARE YOUR STORY. Tell others what God is doing in your life on your favorite spot for social media. Tag us at @iamfacm on Twitter or Instagram, or using our Facebook page and we’ll hear it too (Follow us there while you’re at it!). Have a longer story to tell? Email us here – we love to hear from you.
1. COME TO SERVICES EACH WEEK. Don’t let your life keep you away from spiritual encouragement. Be here every time you can to hear God’s Word, to thank Him for all He has done and to connect with others.