Many Christians have been taught what the Bible says about how to handle 10 percent of their income, their tithe. Although this is crucial, we need to understand God’s perspective on managing the other 90 percent. Through First Assembly’s personal financial ministries, you’ll learn to save money, live on a budget, communicate about finances, eliminate debt, and experience the joy of giving.
Look for more information on groups beginning this fall in August.
COMPASS — NAVIGATING YOUR FINANCES GOD’S WAY
Compass is an interdenominational ministry dedicated to equipping people around the world to learn, apply and teach biblical financial principles. Contact Jennifer Crabtree, Life Groups Coordinator (email@example.com or 765-474-1432), for details of how to start your own life group.
I WAS BROKE, NOW I’M NOT
I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. was founded in September 2006 by Joseph Sangl who had a dream to teach people practical ways to win with their money. Joe had an initial goal of teaching 100,000 people with the first five years, this milestone has been accomplished ahead of schedule. With more than 100 speaking events per year, the IWBNIN team now serves more than 50,000 people each year!
I Was Broke. Now I’m Not. is an organization that is passionate about helping people accomplish far more than they ever thought possible with their personal finances. We believe that when people are financially free they are more likely to do exactly what they have been put on earth to do – regardless of the income potential.
ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR — LEAVING A LEGACY
Have you made financial or custodial arrangements for your loved ones, should they outlive you? First Assembly Community Ministries sponsors estate planning seminars throughout the year as a service to the congregation through the services of A/G Financial. It is our desire to have all congregants’ estate planning in order, protecting their children and the resources God has provided to their families. This is important whether you are a single parent, a young married couple or retirement age. A/G Financial provides financial professionals to walk you through the process, or provides the necessary information needed to proceed with your own attorney. Contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-474-1432) for details.